Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

[Photos] Vegas And Back

Two weeks ago my family and I went to Vegas for a much needed vacation. My brother and I each had our own suites, which was sweet. We stayed at the Rio, where they hold the annual World Series of Poker. My brother was in heaven lol. Me, not so much. My brother came back to Michigan in the positive, me, negative. Here are some photos that I snapped while walking around and doing some sight seeing.



Panorama View Of The Strip.

Waking Up To This.

Mi Familia.
Signature Moves For Respectable Dudes.

"Whatchu Want"?!

Illin.

Yeah, I'll Cater To You.


On Deck.

Behind The Scenes Lurkin'.

West Coastin'.

My Mom And Her Dream Man lol.

O.G.

Yeah, She Liked It.

Double 0 Cloudy.

Trippy.

Sink It!!

No Way Bro.

I feel Like Kevin Hart.

Thug Life.

All Eyez On Me.


Executive Calls. Me and Bama.

Burnin'.

For You Ladies.



World Star Bus.

Trieffel Tower.

Bert The Talking Goat!!

Posted Up.

Surprise!
Smoke Break.

He's Real.


On Deck.

Cool Colors.

Hoe Got Busted For Hoein'.

Chick In The Back Is Posing lol.

New York In Vegas? Where Else??

Chris Angel Is a Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment