Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nine Twenty Eight


Have you ever had the feeling that sometimes no one understands you, but you? I have been feeling like that lately and I don't know why... I feel like Russel Crowe in Ron Howard's film- "A beautiful mind". A film about a young prodigy who develops paranoid schizophrenia. I don't have paranoia or anything like that, but sometimes I can feel my mind racing and it's hard to focus on one subject. Call it what you want, ADHD, ADD, dyslexia.... I have never been diagnosed with anything of the sort. I just have so many ideas and need to get them out. But, while I sit back and plot on how I plan to get them out.... here are a few pictures of some clouds that I thought were cool. These weren't Photoshopped or altered in any sort.




Florida Sky Before The Rain


Florida Sky After The Rain


Michigan Sky On The Way Home



No comments:

Post a Comment