Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!!

Lately it has seemed like things are falling into place, which is a great feeling. A number of things are in the works from my team.

1. Just shot a video for my boy Expo out in Jackson which should be droppin real real soon.
2. Yacht Club Inc's artist G Nut is droppin some hot lava in the studio. Expect his mixtape "who is G Nut?" hittin your area sooner than you think.
3. My boy PY is also laying down some hot tracks in the studio, so expect some things from him.
4. The homie Super Jones is dropping his mixtape on 4/20, "lifestyles of the young and autonomous".
5. Super Jones is also doin a show in Kent, OH on 4/22.
6. Lastly, it's finally gettin warmer in the cold state of Michigan!

In the mean time... check out my boy PY's track off his up coming album, "the taste of victory"- I can't let yall down.

click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wh3BrwZK9U&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment