Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Still yawning from the night before...

I haven't had the chance to update anything on here lately due to insufficient hours in a day. I've been getting my portfolio and everything needed complete before graduation on May 21st. Shout out to all of my Mu Omega Pi brothers who are graduating, we did it!

On Spring Break 2011, my fraternity brother Phil and I met some dudes from Kentucky. The talk of music came up and one thing lead to another, then next thing you know we have a beat box freestyle from R3 and Mr. J.o. R3 spoke to us in an interview and gave us a little information about what he's been up to.The lighting for the interview is a little over exposed but it's still pretty cool. Check it out  below, or if you go to Youtube select the HD option.





No comments:

Post a Comment